Messages les plus consultés

dimanche 5 décembre 2010

Sylvain's orgone law

In a discussion, I have always more learned when I was wrong than when I was right, because it forces to me of seing again my point of view (and sometimes present some new interesting hypothesis).
Once I was discussing of orgonomy negative entroping law with a friend, he told me that if Reich was right the planets growing would't have any limit. As they have, it was the proof Reich was wrong. I answered that, reached a certain limit, the matter does't grow any more and the orgonotic systems discharge according the laws of mecanichal mainstream science entropy. My friend answered : "you have to make a choice! you can't take the reichian laws for one thing, the mainstream ones for another one! Science laws have to be rigorous and reproductible!"
My friend was right, and I had to think about what he said...
I spent a whole night to think about it. I had a sleep very short, but I woke up, the solution has appeared clearly : the planets stop growing when their energy is sucked by a stronger one. It could explain the Bode law (the rapport between the distance from the sun of the planets and probably their size and the period of their formation). I was thinking again to Oranur experiment and the fact that nothing happenned before the radium needles had been placed inside the orac (simple atmosphere too contains orgone which could have "excited" the radium!). So, I conclude that to excite a stronger orgone field and have an interaction with it, the weaker field has to be nevertheless strong enough. If it's too weak, nothing happens. In the cases of the planets, they might grow until the point when their field potentialis strong enough to interact with the sun one, and immediatly stop growing to undergo sun attraction.
In other words, it might be a maximal difference to not exceed between two orgone fields to obtain an interaction between them.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire